Friday, August 20, 2010

Holiday.

As you know, My Family and I went to Phuket on the August 4 and I am now blogging about it. It took me quite long to take the photos from the other camera. So I only have some of the pictures to post it up. When I have the picture from Dslr Camera. 

We reach there about 8.30 in Thailand time, we only can check in the hotel after 2. So the tour guide bring us around to see t-shirt factory, some nuts factory, royal jelly factory hahaha. He brought us to a place to eat which is damn expensive. plus he get commission from them If he bring people there. 

Anyway check in the hotel at 2. Slept, wake up get ready for the next venue. That is Fantasea. The place is seriously damn awesome. Pictures will tell you :) Went for the show where girls is hanging on the ceiling and jumping there and here. Lol ! I can't take picture inside cuz camera are not allow in the show :( oh well ! 

Day Two.

Woke up damn early. My dad is very very particular about breakfast. So he woke us up just to have breakfast. Got ready for the next venue to Coral Island. Went there by Speed Boat. So yea, did some snorkeling, para sailing, Sea walker. Yup yup is was awesome ! Got back to the hotel at 2 something. Slept again. hahaha. Next Venue, Massage !!! Whole body for 2 hour. I swear is not enough. I want more !! So we went to Gondola street. Shopping time. Plus there is all the "girls" hmmm dancing and walking half naked. hahaha. Bought the stuff I need. Done For the day :)

Day Three.

Just a free day for us to shop around more. hahaha. Took a tuk tuk "Taxi" to the mall. Shop the whole day. Mum and a friend went for Simon Carberet show. The so called girls are seriously damn pretty ! hahaha. As my sisters and me were just shopping shopping shopping only. hahaa. 

Day Four.

Dad and two of his friend went to some island and did some canoeing. Just the girls went for the last shopping of the day. Lol ! got all the things that we needed to buy. About 5 something was in the airport. ready to check in and go back home :) Reach home to kl about 2. Bye bye Phuket. :)

Pictures.

 
Sawadee Ka :)

More picture Will upload soon ! Waiting for Dslr :)

Taneesha Sk

No comments:

Post a Comment