As Promise Phuket Pictures are all here :) Finally ! I miss Phuket. I wanna go back there :( At least I have my pictures now to give me Some Memories.
Aiport at 5am.
:)
Daddy shy to take with him. Lol !
Welcome to Phuket FantaSea
Prize Giving. haha
Buffet Dinner.

So cute :)
Tuk Tuk.
Coral Island.
Snorkeling
Para sailing Going Up
Coming Down.
Ishnee Going Up
Coming Down
Me Going Up
I'm coming Down
Suresh
I swear they are man.
Transform to such beautiful girls. hahah
No comment !
Bye Bye Phuket ! :( Will be going there again ! <3
Last Weekend.
Friday is my Offday. The boyfie and Me decided to sing at Neway. Stephanie Jn, Jeslyn, Hui Sien tag along with us. Sing till 7 something. Oh gosh damn satisfied. Headed to Steph house while waiting for Maziz to fetch us to Beer Facotory :) Drink Drink !
I Swear, I am gonna stop drinking for a while now. hahaha. I hope that is true. So went to beer factory with Boyfie and his cousin and friends. Mk came along too ! Played game and Sweating like fuck ! haha.. But is all worth it. I had fun :)
Maziz.
I seriously dunno what I am doing.
<3
Tanee-Always Happy Maziz-Always Stonning
Love you.
:)
Nak sangat !
Wanna comb hair. Lol !
He Entertain us alot :)
Reanson & Me
Jean & Stallone
Cousins :)
Mk and Maziz
Dizzy :(
That's All For Now. Will be back to update more ! Ta Ta
:)
Daddy shy to take with him. Lol !
Welcome to Phuket FantaSea
Prize Giving. haha
Buffet Dinner.
So cute :)
Tuk Tuk.
Coral Island.
Snorkeling
Para sailing Going Up
Coming Down.
Ishnee Going Up
Coming Down
Me Going Up
I'm coming Down
Suresh
I swear they are man.
Transform to such beautiful girls. hahah
No comment !
Bye Bye Phuket ! :( Will be going there again ! <3
Last Weekend.
Friday is my Offday. The boyfie and Me decided to sing at Neway. Stephanie Jn, Jeslyn, Hui Sien tag along with us. Sing till 7 something. Oh gosh damn satisfied. Headed to Steph house while waiting for Maziz to fetch us to Beer Facotory :) Drink Drink !
I Swear, I am gonna stop drinking for a while now. hahaha. I hope that is true. So went to beer factory with Boyfie and his cousin and friends. Mk came along too ! Played game and Sweating like fuck ! haha.. But is all worth it. I had fun :)
Maziz.
I seriously dunno what I am doing.
<3
Tanee-Always Happy Maziz-Always Stonning
Love you.
:)
Nak sangat !
Wanna comb hair. Lol !
He Entertain us alot :)
Reanson & Me
Jean & Stallone
Cousins :)
Mk and Maziz
Dizzy :(
That's All For Now. Will be back to update more ! Ta Ta
Taneesha Sk






No comments:
Post a Comment